We thought it would be a nice idea to give away one of our official ‘Fifty Shades of Grey Pleasure Overload Wicked Weekend Kits.’ to one lucky person.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
The kits (worth £69.99) are great and include everything you need for a naughty weekend of adult fun with your partner. To be in the draw just answer the following question.
Part of the Fifty Shades of Grey Official Pleasure Collection approved by author E L James.
Discover a world of erotic possibilities together with this tempting trio of toys. Experience deliciously drawn-out pleasure during shared encounters with a slide-to-fit vibrating love ring, a luxury G-spot vibrator and an open-ended textured stroker.
• Fantastic 3-piece sex toy gift set for him and her – perfect for a weekend getaway
• She can enjoy a G-spot vibrator with 3 speeds and 7 patterns of vibration
• He can enjoy a reversible, textured stroker with open ends
• Both enjoy the adjustable vibrating love ring
• Best selling toys to inspire wicked weekends with a partner – includes something for him, her and both
• The silicone G-spot vibrator is specifically shaped to direct vibrations to the G-spot
• The reversible handheld stroker features stimulating ribs on one side and tantalising ticklers on the other
• The adjustable love ring offers a perfect fit, gentle constrictions and vibrations for two
• Made from silicone and ABS plastic
• Satin storage bag included
Terms & Conditions
• We don’t share your email address with anyone. We use Google forms to collect entries and these are then added to receive our occasional newsletter regarding voucher codes, new products etc. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter you can unsubscribe with one click and you won’t receive any further contact from us in any way.
• The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
• The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• The opening date for entries is Friday 20th Nov 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 18th Dec 2020. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
• A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process] on 19th Dec 2020
• The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
• The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
• The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
• The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
• Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
• The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
• Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
• The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
• The Promoter of this prize draw is New Jack City